Just for fun! Play 24 different 18 hole courses in the rest of 2013. Then let us know where, when and what you thought of the course! Simple!
This challenge is for beginners and for those who only run short distances. Log you kilometers on tribesports and aim for 30km in one month.
1) Begin the bridge by lying on your back with feet on the floor hip distance apart and your knees bent. Your arms should rest at your sides. 2) Contract your stomach muscles (picture your belly button being pulled into your spine) and pull your hips up ...
Standard bridge positon for 1 minute.
25 calf raises on left leg 25 calf raises on right leg 25 calf raises on both leg
Currently I'm sitting my Scottish Highers and I am so calm. All my friends don't understand how I do it! but the answer is exercise, just simply going for a wee run have a trip to the gym or even just a play on the wii clears my head completely and I am abl...
- 100 crunches a day for 2 weeks
- Give your skin a natural boost -2 litres of water per day for a month
- 25 squats a day for 7 days
- 10 Push ups a day for 7 days
- One minute plank
- 4 weeks without soda drinks
- Touch your toes with legs straight
- Run a 5k in under 30 minutes
- Run 3 times a week for 4 weeks
- 50 crunches per day for 7 days
- Core Workout
- Get fitter than you have ever been this year
- 4 weeks without Alcohol
- 30 push-ups in one go
- Run for 30 mins without walking to improve your endurance