Did my share of cycling, swimming and jungle trekking in my younger days. And I used to hate running. Could hardly complete 3km. But now, I'm almost solely into road running. Needless to say, I'd fallen in love with running - especially after the sun sets and the land cools down.
Figured I still have a number of good running years ahead. Key goals are
- sub-50 for 10km (currently at 0:51:41)
- sub-1:45 for 21km (currently at 1:56:44)
- sub-4 for 42km (currently at 4:28:57)
and experience marathons in 10 different countries by the time I reach 60.
Show new updates
Nocturnal R is taking the SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon 2012 (SBR& AHM) - 10km Challenge
Nocturnal R completed the SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon 2012 (SBR& AHM) - 10km Challenge
Nocturnal R completed the SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon 2012 (SBR& AHM) - 5km Challenge
Nocturnal R did my 1st half-m in 2:14:19. Had done slower in some subsequent runs. Its all amount training and preparing for it.
Nocturnal R Ran more marathons than hafl marathons. Just went through my records and was surprised that I just finished my 10th half-marathon a month ago.
1) 29-May-10 Adidas Sundown
2) 12-Sep-10 Army Half Marthon
3) 21-May-11 Passion Run (25km race)
4) 23-Jul-11 Marina 21K
5) 15-Oct-11 New Balance Real Run
6) 30-Oct-11 Newton Challenge (30km race)
7) 9-Sep-12 Army Half Marathon
8) 31-Mar-13 2XU Compression Run
9) 31-Aug-14 Army Half Marathon
10) 28-Sep-14 Straits Times Run
Nocturnal R Hmmm.. Managed to do that last year. Though I doubt I will put my legs to that test again in the near future.
1-Sep, 29-Sep, 17-Nov, 1-Dec. Its actually 3 months ad 1 day between 1-Sep to 1-Dec :-)