Jeconiah M “ Thank you for your support & comradry, during 2013, Ruth. All the best with your goals & achievements, for 2014 ;) "
I love my military fitness sessions 3 times a week and supplement this with TS challenges. I crave variety which is probably why I don't get on well with the repetition of running!
OCT 2013 - PRIORITIES
1) Train to do first chin-up/pull-up
2) Increase core work and hopefully end up with visible abs, but I want the 6 pack to be a bi-product of core work/Pilates and fat burning and not a trillion ab exercises.
3) With the aid of a newly purchases pedometer (good quality not cheapo), increase my activity level and daily steps to the recommended 10,000, and hopefully burn some fat in the process!
4) Work on stretching on a regular basis to be able to touch toes straight legged.
Show new updates
Dave W Hi Ruth ! Hope you are okay, we've not heard from you in a while. Are you still working on those rock hard abs ? ;-)
- 70 Push-Ups
- 44 Burpees
- 60 Body Weight Squats
- 48 Mountain Climbers
- 30 Squat Thrusts
- and 10 more
- 35 Push-Ups
- 47 Body Weight Squats
- Mountain Climbers
- Squat Thrusts
- and 10 more
Vylisa A encouraged this.
Ruth C Steph I have only just found out and ever so shocked. I remembered something I read last week which I thought was appropriate and I thought you'd appreciate.
"I asked God for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me strong". God bless Steph, be strong :o)
Ruth C replied to the topic So what did you think of your first CrossFit session?
I took advantage of a Groupon offer last year for 10 sessions for less than twenty quid, because I was intrigued what it was all about. If you wanted to get fit quite quickly then I think CrossFit is a good way to go, even if you only did it for a...
Sometimes I notice a new person has encouraged something I've done and on investigation are very found to be very new to TS, maybe only joined that day. It would be nice to drop a line of welcome and encouragement to these people, but I don't want...
Ruth C Final Figures:
Plank 2:20 ->3:30, Wall Squat 2:00->4:15, Chin-up dead hang 0:37->1:25, Pull-up dead hang 0:30->1:05
Improvement: Plank - 50% Silver, Wall Squat - 100%+ Gold, Chin-up 100%+ Gold, Pull-up 100%+
Delighted with improvement in plank and wall squat, and early days with the dead hangs, so I look forward to improving on these a lot more :o)
- 1:10 of Dead Hang From Bar
- 0:40 of Dead Hang From Bar
- 1:25 of Dead Hang From Bar
- 1:05 of Dead Hang From Bar