Experia is a high-performance sock featuring sculpted Thorlo pads in an ultra-lightweight frame, providing protection in the critical strike zones of the heel and ball.
Designed for feet that don't hurt. High-performance runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who prefer a minimal amount of foot protection. Featuring a high concentration of Thor-Wick COOL fiber that provides the ultimate in moisture management, wicking sweat as it's produced and transferring it to the outer layers where it can then be easily evaporated.
- Lightweight Achilles Tendon pad protects against rubbing and chaffing while functioning as a heel lock.
- THOR•WICK®COOL fiber in the ball and heel pads provides enhanced moisture management.
- Specially sculpted THORLO® pads in the ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact where needed. All but most of the essential padding, significantly reducing the weight of the sock.
- Ultra lightweight sock frame. Nylon covered LYCRA® provides contoured aerodynamic glove-like fit.
- Mesh Polyester for maximum breathability.
66% THOR•WICK® COOL , 20% Nylon , 1% Elastic , 13% Polyester
For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
Always follow the wash care instructions on the actual garment as this may have additional information.