Tribe Sports Vacancies
Team Tribe Sports is growing. We're a tight-knit team of runners determined to make a positive change for our planet, one step at a time. We're on the lookout for like-minded people to join us on the next exciting stage of our journey.
Our current vacancies are below. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Community Engagement Executive
Experience: Entry level
Location: Fully remote
- Define, plan and execute social media campaigns as part of the wider brand marketing strategy.
- To be the ‘guardian’ of the Tribe Sports brand across company social media channels.
- Daily community management through Zendesk and social media channels.
- Implementing paid social media campaigns and tracking results against KPIs.
- Assisting with regular digital reporting, including using Google Analytics.
- Using the Adobe CC Suite to create campaign imagery for social media channels.
- Supporting the wider team as required, including across regular product launches and campaigns.
Experience, skills and attributes required
- Thorough knowledge and experience of a wide range of social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Technically minded - comfortable manipulating data.
- A self-starter who’s happy to manage their own workload and has a proactive approach to all tasks.
- Comfortable working remotely in a small business with regular support.
- Keen runner who actively engages with the running community on a personal level would be considered highly desirable.
- Passionate about sustainability.
Sound like you? For more information and to apply for this role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.